Today, we had our family celebration for my oldest daughter’s 10th birthday. Her birthday was last week, but we did our family celebration today. Now, I’ve been dealing with a lot of stuff; husband’s migraine for the past 22.5 weeks, with no sign of it stopping, my own health issues, that finally, after 1.5 years of active work, is finally looking like we have an answer to that, but really prevents me from doing all that I need to do in every day life.
So, here, is where I’m blessed beyond being blessed.
- My mother-in-law arranged a perfect gathering at The Grand Tea Room. It was a true honest Tea Party.
- I didn’t have to worry about feeding people, as food was provided.
- The place provided beautiful fun hats for us to wear, as well as faux pearls and gloves that the kids took advantage of.
- There was no clean up for me to deal with.
- My mom paid for the girls and I.
My only worry today, was getting there on time, since I needed to go to church to make an announcement about the latest fundraiser for the school. Shameless plug: We’re selling cookbooks. Let me know if you’re interested. They should be in just in time for Mother’s Day.
By the way, not only were we on time, but we were there way early and the first ones there, so I took the girls through the Antique Mall that was a couple doors down.
So, God has blessed me yet again. I’m just overwhelmed by it. Thank you, God, for blessing me continually.